The nominations for club officers open on October 1, 2019 and close on December 15, 2019. The full guidelines for officers are according to the club bi-laws and you may view them at www.silverstrikers.com
If you don’t have internet access please contact Jo Riefer and a copy will be mailed to you.
All positions are open for nominations. President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Send your nominations to the Carol Chrzanowski, the Nominations Chairperson by regular mail or email. The person nominated will be contacted by Carol Chrzanowski and you may accept or decline the nomination at that time. Don’t be shy you can nominate yourself
Send Nominations to:
5325 Sterling Avenue
San Bernardino, Ca 92404-2901
• Presides at all officially-called Club meetings;
• Appoints all committees, chairpersons, and any other positions that shall from time to time are necessary;
• Conducts the business of the Club with the advice and counsel of the other Officers;
• Coordinates all Club activities with the Officers of the Club.
1st Vice President
• Acts in the absence of the President at all meetings;
• Directs all membership activities including maintaining the roster
• Maintains the dues status of each member;
• Performs additional duties as directed by the President.
2nd Vice President
• Acts in the absence of the President at all meetings.
• Acts as Newsletter Editor or directs and assists the Newsletter Editor with the Club’s communications.
• Performs additional duties as directed by the President
• Takes and maintains all official minutes for Officer and Club meetings;
• Prepares official documents.
• Receives club coin contest submittals.
• Performs additional duties as directed by the President or Vice Presidents
• Records all income received. All payments made shall be evidenced by receipts or canceled checks;
• All disbursements and payments must be made by check when practical.
• Prepares quarterly financial reports
• Performs additional duties as directed by the President or Vice Presidents.